Neighbouring property details

Website banner - Neighbouring Property details.png

Property owners are responsible for building and maintaining fences on their property. If you share a fence with a neighbour, you should chat to them to discuss sharing fencing costs.

If you need our help, you can request a copy of your neighbouring property details online. This form can also assist with Owner's Corporation Notices and Building Notices/ Report and Consent. 

Request neighbouring property details online»

If you would prefer to download and print your request to send in the post, click here.

What happens next?

Once submitted online, your application will be forwarded on our Rates team for consideration. we will be in touch with you shortly. 

*This information is correct at the time of publication. Hume City Council reserves right to update and amend information as required.

Updated : 9:27 AM, 27 April 2020

Related Links

What's Near Me?